Saturday 23 June 2012

A long and busy break

It's been a long and busy time since I last posted. Sharp ones among you will have noticed the name change, due to the fact that I got married in April. This was quickly followed up by starting a new placement at work and then moving house two weeks later. We then acquired kittens and, finally, a PC which means that I'm able to work on photos again after the long, slow decline of my poor laptop.

I've got a huge backlog of photos to go through so hopefully I'll be posting more regularly on here. And to whet your appetites, here is a photo taken this afternoon at Clevedon Pier just before the rain came down.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back - love this picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you both. Good to see your blog again.

    ReplyDelete