Monday 18 July 2011

Bristol Zoo - Butterfly House

I took a great trip to Bristol Zoo on Saturday. Had to spend some time sheltering from the rain in the butterfly house which gave me plenty of time to concentrate on photographing the butterflies. Loads of different species, farmed fair trade in Costa Rica. It was quite dark so had to use a very high ISO but I've been really impressed with the noise reduction in CS5.

I managed to take around 10GB of photos on the day so it's going to take me a while to get them all up, but stay posted for lions, gorillas, meerkats and more...






2 comments:

  1. I wonder if I'll ever get my macro lens back? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bringing it home this weekend! Anyway, I have my beady eye on the nice shiny IS version but can't afford it yet :(

    ReplyDelete